Call for Participation
- Update: Our new deadline for the submissions is 14 January at 11:59 pm (CET).
- Got an idea that illustrates how the right application of technologies can contribute to more efficiency, transparency and participation? Then you’ve got until 31 January to submit your proposal for #rp18.
- To all female techmakers, to all tech pioneers, to all the coders out there: Take part in the Call for Participation 'Female Digital Footprint'!
- We’ve unfortunately had a bug creep into our system that made it unnecessarily hard for some of you to submit your session proposals. We’ve already managed to find a solution and have decided to add an extra week to the Call’s runtime. New Deadline: 14 January 2018.
- We’re heading into #rp18 - be aboard and give your ideas a stage at re:publica 2018. Our Call for Participation is up and running until 7 January 2018. Join in! Get more inspiration for our # rp18 POP topics here.
What is the Call for Participation
The CfP is a multi-stage process that gives you, our community, a strong voice in the re:publica programme. This is how it works: we call on you to submit proposals for the programme planning of our conference stages. The re:publica programme team undertakes a pre-selection of the submissions. The proposals are then assessed in collaboration with the programme committee. Finally, we curate the selected proposals for our stages at the re:publica.