Transparency and clarity in our program selection process is important to us. Our program committee consist of experts, community leaders, and speakers who, in some cases, have supported us for many years and know re:publica intimately. In helping us evaluate submitted sessions, they guarantee a broad and diverse array of perspectives and voices.
Each program committee member is allotted somewhere between 25 and 50 pre-selected submissions within their own area of expertise. Submissions are handed in anonymously to ensure that their content remains front and center.
We do encourage program committee members to submit their own work. To guarantee a fair selection process, we are vigilant about assigning respective submissions to neutral parties. Program committee members evaluate each session and write a review. re:publica’s program team takes all committee members’ evaluations into consideration, but will always have the last word in final program selection.
Thank you to all 2018 program committee members for your amazing support!
- The Krypto Economy
- mediale pfade
- Blogger, Journalist
- SUPERMARKT Berlin
- Prototype Fund der Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland
- Music Pool Berlin
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Agentur J&K – Jöran und Konsorten
- Performing Arts Programm
- Energy Web Foundation
- Center for Responsible Research and Innovation des Fraunhofer IAO
- Universität Potsdam
- Uni Siegen
- EU Commission / Zaboura Consulting
- Freie Musikjournalistin
- Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.
- BMBF - Projektgruppe Wissenschaftsjahr
- #rp18 Programme Committee
- Current Collective
- JBB Rechtsanwälte
- Gesellschaft für Freiheitsrechte
- GIG Global Innovation Gathering