Update: Our new deadline for the submissions is 14 January at 11:59 pm (CET).
- This year, we not only have the honour of welcoming speakers Wendy Chun and Safiya Umoja Noble from the US. Katherine Roberts Maher, Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation (US), will also be flying in for #rp18.
- To all female techmakers, to all tech pioneers, to all the coders out there: Take part in the Call for Participation 'Female Digital Footprint'!
- We’ve unfortunately had a bug creep into our system that made it unnecessarily hard for some of you to submit your session proposals. We’ve already managed to find a solution and have decided to add an extra week to the Call’s runtime. New Deadline: 14 January 2018.
- The Berlin pop critic Jens Balzer will be explaining present-day mass cultural phenomena to us and #rp18. Clear the stage for an introduction into pop!
- One last shout-out at the end of the year! 2017 is coming to a close and we look back at a year with LOVE OUT LOUD! and re:connecting EUROPE.
- #rp18 Speaker Professor Wendy Hui Kyong Chun explores the connections between the humanities and engineering, critical theory and new media.
- We’re heading into #rp18 - be aboard and give your ideas a stage at re:publica 2018. Our Call for Participation is up and running until 7 January 2018. Join in! Get more inspiration for our # rp18 POP topics here.
- We’re happy to be able to introduce the next #rp18 speaker: Jack-of-all-trades Sean Bonner – researcher, designer, producer, photographer, and the co-founder of the environmental data aggregator Safecast. And that’s just for starters…
- We’re heading into #rp18 with lots of POP aka power of people, pop culture & populism! Our Call for Participation is up and running until 7 January 2018. Join in! And read up on our #rp18 topics: Let there be POP!